Good price for a fantastic game - this game will also be DRM-Free so no launcher required. This game will run on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Metacritic - 81%
Firewatch is a single-player first-person mystery set in the Wyoming wilderness.
The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot, dry summer has everyone on edge. Your supervisor Delilah is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio—your only contact with the world you've left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the forest, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have.
- Breathtaking wilderness, the scope of which increases with your explorations.
- Personal history: Your decisions influence the plot and shape the relationships.
- Thrilling, enormously exciting thriller.
- Secrets and revelations await behind every hilltop.
- Real, realistic characters breathe life into Cissy Jones (season 1 of The Walking Dead) and Rich Sommer (Mad Men).
- Impressive graphics by Olly Moss (Illustrator) and Jane Ng (The Cave, Brutal Legend).
- Captivating plot and screenplay by Sean Vanaman and Jake Rodkin (season 1 of The Walking Dead, Poker Night at the Inventory).
- Touching original soundtrack by Chris Remo (Gone Home).
- Smooth animations from the first person perspective by James Benson (Ori & The Blind Forest).
- Gameplay scripts and design by Patrick Ewing (Twitter) and Nels Anderson (Mark of the Ninja).
- Programming by Will Armstrong (Bioshock II), Ben Burbank (Costume Quest 2, Space Base DF-9) and Paolo Surricchio (Deadpool, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare).